domingo, novembro 16, 2008

::: Brilho Eterno de Uma Mente Sem Lembranças :::
Chega de tentar decifrar as pessoas. Quero apagá-las da minha cabeça, cansei dos joguinhos.

"I'm not a concept. I'm just a fucked-up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. I´m not perfect."

"Can you hear me????!!!! I don't want this anymore! I wanna take off!"


"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, but the world forgot:
Eternal sunshine of the spoless mind!
Each prayer accepted and each wish resign'd."
(Alexander Pope)

"Abençoados sejam os esquecidos, pois tiram o melhor proveito de seus esquecimentos" Nietzsche

"Os adultos são essa mistura de tristezas e fobias"

"Joel: I don't see anything I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will, and I'll get bored with you and feel trapped, because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay."


Joel: - Não vejo nada que não goste em você...
Clementine: - Mas verá!
Joel: - Agora eu não vejo!
Clementine: - Eu vou ficar entediada e me sentir presa... Pois é isso que acontece comigo...
Joel: - Ok
Clementine: - Ok."

Nenhum comentário: