terça-feira, março 03, 2009

::: The Right Kind Of Wrong :::
Show Bar

I know all about,
Yea about your reputation
And now it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
But i can't help it if i'm helpless
Every time that i'm where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and i can't fight it any more
Oh i know, i should go
But i need your touch just too damn much

Lovin you, that isn't really something i should do
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you ya
Well i should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong
Ya, baby you're the right kind of wrong

It might be a mistake
A mistake i'm makin'
But what your givin i am happy to be takin
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way when i'm in your arms

They say your somethin i should do without
They don't know what goes on
When the lights go out
There's no way to explain
All the pleasure is worth all the pain

I should try to run but i just can't seem to
'cause every time i run your the one i run to
Can't do without what you do to me,
I don't care if i'm in to deep yeah

Nenhum comentário: